Monday, August 14, 2006

Vacation, Picnics etc

I apologize for the paucity of posts but 'tis the season of house guests, picnics, mini vacations and birthdays (mine included). Not to mention the occasional heat wave to slow things down (but not the grass I notice).

Anway, sometime after next weekend, things should return to normal. In the meantime, I seem to be holding my own dietwise IF I take a bit broader view and consider it a week at a time. Day to day is more of a struggle, with some days way up and others down - guess that is what it will be like for the foreseeable future - how much to eat may never come naturally.

hope everyone is enjoying this summer

1 Comments:

Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

I truly believe that for me this knowing how much of what to eat will have to take conscious effort. I think it will get easier, but I don't think it will come naturally.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home