Monday, April 21, 2008

If It's There - I Eat It

Well, at first I did OK with the house guest and his donuts -

I avoided the donuts altogether and settled for two bagels (one would have been preferable of course), and by lunch I was even hungry, which was a goal - to be hungry at meal times.

Lunch was OK - within bounds, though I did finish off my wife's french fries. But when we got home, things reverted to normal.

I was full, let's even call it stuffed, after lunch. Yet when I walked into our house, in short order I ate not only the last donut, but also half a muffin. Just to remind you, I was stuffed - I was actually uncomfortable after the donut, much less the muffin.

And this morning, I huffed down 4 slices of American cheese @ 70 calories per, as I'm frying eggs for breakfast - and I'd already had my oatmeal - I wasn't remotely hungry.

What the hell goes on in my head? It's not like I don't think about these things as I'm doing them. It's more like: "Well, this is a bad idea eating this _____. What the hell! {eat}"

What the hell indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home